Filter Data Sets By Activities
In this document, we'll show you an example of a data set of Accounts with a scheduled Events in the upcoming week. Since Events are a child object of Accounts, we will use a cross-object filter. You can follow these steps for any object and its related child records, such as case history, check-ins, contact history, etc.
Accounts with an Event Scheduled This WeekFollow these steps:
1. Create a data set for Accounts or whatever object you want to visualize.
2. In the Filters tab of the Data Set Editing module, click Add Cross Object Filter.
3. Select a child record to filter by from the cross-object drop-down list. In this example, we chose Events.
4. Click Add Events Filter and select a field. For our example, we selected Due Date Only because want to show events that are scheduled in the next week.
5. Select an operator and value. Since we chose a date field, we can choose a smart date value by clicking the Smart Date button. For this example, we selected equals as the operator and THIS_WEEK as a Smart Date value. Save your data set.
6. Load your data set and instantly visualize your meetings for the week. From here, you can plan your course of action and build your upcoming route.
More Use Cases
Accounts With No Check-Ins in the Last Month
This filter logic can help you see which accounts need more attention:
Accounts with Geopointe Check-ins
Created Date less than LAST_MONTH
Accounts with a High-Priority Task Due This Month
This filter logic can help you see which tasks should be at the top of your to-do list:
Accounts with Tasks
Due Date equals THIS_MONTH
High Priority equals true
Add To An Existing Route
If you already have a route planned, you can maximize your day by adding stops from your targeted search. You can even use a shape search to find records along your existing route.
Get more info about routing and data sets from the helpful links below.