Add Geopointe Logo to Map Tab
To enable the Geopointe logo on your Map tab in the Salesforce mobile app, you will need to edit the Map tab in Salesforce Setup. Follow the steps below:
1. In Setup, click Create, then click Tabs. (In Lightning, find Tabs under the User Interface section.)
2. In the next screen, under the Visualforce Tabs section, find the Map tab and click Edit.
3. Click the Lookup icon next to Tab Style.
4. Click Create your Own Style.
5. Click Insert an Image.
6. Select the Geopointe Folder and the Geopointe Logo SF1 file. Optionally, you can change the color.
7. Click OK, then click Save.